Add License Validation, Product Activation, and Installation Keys to your .Net
Prevent casual copying and keep your customers honest. Similar
to Microsoft style product activation where the product key is validated against
the machine specific identifiers and validated against an internet server.
Supports server based creation, maintenance and validation of install key codes.
Validate your software licenses for your applciations built upon WinForms, ASP.Net
WebForms, WPF, ASP.Net MVC, Windows Services, Console applications and more.
- Compatible with Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2015. Supports applications written in any .Net managed language including VB.Net and C#
- Provided assemblies can be referenced from your applications that target the .Net Framework 4.0, 4.5.x or 4.6.x.
- Database for the server component can be SQL Server 2008 R2 or later. All editions of SQL are supported - Express, Standard or Enterprise.
- Uses 30 character installation keys made up of unambiguous capital letters and numbers. This helps to make keys easy to read and enter by end users.
- Data entry key validation. This helps to catch most data entry errors before validating the installation key against the server.
- Installation key validation against a central server. Validating an installation key against a server should prove to be harder to bypass, as well as providing a mechanism to revoke rogue keys.
- Unique key usage counting tied to the hardware where the software is installed. Key usage counting is done by comparing machine specific hardware identifiers.
- Server validation is only required once. A tamper-proof surety file that is specific to the machine and key where the installation occurs can be verified again at any time, without another round trip to the server.
- Custom data can be securely passed to and from the server during validation. Custom data is tamperproof and can be securely retrieved at any time after validation without a round trip to the server.
- Validation can be performed with or without an internet connection.
- APIs, add-ins and interfaces allow InstallKey to be extended and customized to fit your needs and requirements.
- No complex licensing or royalties. Your applications that include only the client side dlls can be distributed royalty free.
- Prior releases of InstallKey are available for use with .Net 2.0/3.0/3.5